Gold Medal Winner
FastFerment is a Gold Medal Winner at the Largest Homebrew Competition - HomebrewCon 2016 in Baltimore, MD - Other Ales Category
80% Less Work
No Racking & No Transferring & only 1 vessel to clean means less work and more brewing!
Presale Available in Contiguous USA ONLY.
$170usd SHIPPING INCLUDED!
What the Experts are Saying About 7.9G FastFerment
"The FastFerment conical fermenter is better for your fermentation because it is a closed vessel. This means you will get a cleaner fermentation with less risk of oxidation and less risk of infection."
Brad Smith - BeerSmith.com
One of the best and biggest authorities in homebrewing
An advantage of the FastFerment is that I will be able to close the union valve, add and stir in the fining agent without disturbing the sediment."
Daniel Pambianchi - TechniquesInHomeWineMaking.com
Technique Editor for Winemaker Magazine
Owner of Cadenza Wines
Curt Wittenberg, GOLD Medal Winner at the 2016 AHA Homebrew Competition in Baltimore, MD - Other Ales Category
Northern Brewer - 151 Reviews, Average 4 Star Rating
More Beer - 30 Reviews, Average 4 Star Rating
Why Choose FastFerment?
Most conicals cost $100s - $1000+ but the 14G FastFerment only costs $170
Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods & with less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine every time.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the trub & sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and trub/sediment hazes that float up back up into your beer or wine.
Highlight Reel - Bigger is Better!
- Most Affordable 14G Conical Available
- Built on the Gold Medal winning design of the 7.9G FastFerment
- Heavy Duty
- +33% Thicker vessel & collection ball than the 7.9G FastFerment
- +33% Thicker stand than the 7.9G FastFerment
- +33% Larger valve than the 7.9G FastFerment
- 14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
- Large Screw Top Lid with Hollow Silicon Gasket
- Rubber Grommet & 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball for Harvesting Yeast
- Teflon Seated Union Valve with Fittings
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
- PVC Hose & Hose Clamp
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Permanent Stainless Steel
- Teflon Tape
- Step by Step Instructions & Best Practices Manual
Week of May 29th
- Orders will be packed and shipped out to our great supporters!
- Guaranteed consistent batches with no trub/sediment contamination
- Primary & secondary fermentation in one vessel
- 80% less work with no transfers & no racking
- Increased sanitation with less oxygen exposure
- +40 000 FastFerments sold to date
- Conical Body & Collection Ball
- +33% Thicker than the 7.9G FastFerment
- Food Grade HDPE
- Collection Ball Volume - 40.6 oz / 1200ml
- +33% Larger than the 7.9G FastFerment
- All BPA Free Plastics
- To top of airlock: 41.7" / 105.9 cm
- To top of Lid: 38.2" / 97 cm
- Conical Body: 18.6" / 47.2 cm
- Stand Rings: 18" / 45.7 cm
- This is the same lid as the 7.9G FastFerment and our newest rubber hollow gasket that creates the perfect seal every time
- Total capacity including the Collection Ball
- +33% thicker than the 7.9G FastFerment Stand
- Stand Weights: 12.5 lbs 14G Stand / 7.4 lbs Stand Leg Extension Kit